The valve industry transformation should start from the following points:
1. The market trend of cast steel valve products is shifting from petroleum development to inland and offshore oilfields, and from thermal power under 300,000 kW to thermal power, hydropower and nuclear power over 300,000 kW in the power industry. Valve products should also change their performance and parameters according to the changes of equipment application fields.
2. Urban construction systems generally use a large number of low-pressure valves, and develop to environmentally friendly and energy-saving, that is, from the low-pressure iron gate valves used in the past to environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balancing valves, metal-sealed butterfly valves and mid-line sealed butterfly valves. Oil and gas transmission projects are developing towards pipelines, which requires a large number of flat gate valves and ball valves.
3. The other side of energy development is energy saving, so in terms of energy saving, steam traps should be developed and developed to high parameters of subcritical and supercritical.
4. The construction of power plants is developing towards large-scale, so large-caliber and high-pressure safety and pressure relief valves are needed, as well as fast-opening and closing valves.
5. for the complete set of projects, valve supply is developed from a single variety to multiple varieties and specifications. There is a growing trend for all valves required by a project to be supplied by a valve manufacturer.
The production of valve equipment has a very broad prospect both in a short time and in the long run. Especially under the impetus of city construction, industrial development, technological innovation and globalization, China's domestic valve industry will develop towards more internationalization, high-end and modernization in the future, which is also the direction of domestic valve industry development. Domestic valve equipment manufacturers are also constantly pursuing innovation in the process of entering the new market, in the increasingly fierce competition in the tide of the pump and valve industry to survive and seek development.